Lil Wayne Tattoos
Below, you will find lots of pictures of Lil Wayne‘s tattoos. There are images covering the tatts on Weezy‘s face, ears, neck, shoulders, chest, back, arms, hands, fingers, and legs. This page will be updated as and when Wayne gets a new tattoo. Just click on a thumbnail to enlarge the pic.
Lil Wayne Face & Neck Tattoos:
– Fear God on his eyelids.
– Cracks on his forehead.
– “Misunderstood” down the side of his face, because he often feels misunderstood.
– Smiley face on his inner lip.
– I Am Music above his right eyebrow.
– A “fleur-de-lis” symbol under his right sideburn for his hometown New Orleans.
– 3 tear drops under his eyes for people who have been killed in his family.
– A “C” letter in between his eyes for his mother Cita and surname Carter.
– 3 dots at the side of his left eye, which mean ‘laugh, think and cry’.
– A “W” and “Weezy” on the side of his neck for his nickname.
– The old Young Money logo on his neck for his record label.
– ‘Soo Woo’ on his neck, which is a popular saying from the Bloods gang.
– A gun on his neck.
– “TUNE” next to his left ear for his nickname.
– 9 stars on his face and 3 of the stars are glow-in-the-dark tatts.
– A lip on his neck, which is also a glow-in-the-dark tatt.
– “Lucky Me” on his neck, which is the title of his favorite Jay Z song.
– A peace symbol, a rocket and lightning bolts on his cheeks.
– A map of the Africa continent above his left eyebrow.
– The number “17” for his hometown 17th Ward Of New Orleans.
– A stitch on the left side of his face.
– A pair of glasses on his forehead.
– The Eye of Providence on his chin.
– “Mumma’s Boy” in Arabic above his left eye.
– A dynamite logo with the acronym “TNT”.
– The power symbol under his left sideburn.
– A “5 strikes” symbol on the left side of his face along with a cloud and thunderbolt.
– “BAKED” on his forehead for the skateboard brand.
– The Deathwish logo and a smiley face to the side of his right eyebrow.
– The 5Boro bird logo on the right side of his face next to his ear.
– He has a flower in his left ear and “No Evil” in his right ear for “hear no evil”.
– “Imperfect” down the right side of his jaw with one letter facing the other way.
– He covered up a tear drop on his face with a tribal symbol, due to his mother’s request.
Lil Wayne Chest & Arm Tattoos:
– “M.O.B.” on his chest, which stands for “Money Over Bitches” and “Member Of Bloods”.
– “Cash Money” on his stomach for the record label he was first signed to.
– The number “17” on his stomach for the which is where he grew up.
– A martian on his arm to show he is an alien.
– “9-27-82” across his right arm for his date of birth.
– Veins/more cracks on both sides of his chest.
– “Baby” and “Slim” on both shoulders with a bird for Bryan “Birdman” Williams and Ronald “Slim” Williams, who he has looked up to as father figures since he was signed by them to Cash Money Records at 11-years-old.
– The Rolls Royce logo on his left bicep for his favorite car brand.
– Outlined a red skull over his chest ink with “PIRU” above it, which is for his affiliate with the Bloods gang.
– “ESPN” on his left arm, which is his favorite sports channel.
– “Nae” and “Nae” on each arm for his daughter Reginae Carter.
– “BM” and “JR” on each side of his navel for his nickname Birdman Jr.
– “Sikk Fukk” above the red star on his chest.
– Angel wings on his sides.
– A map of Louisiana on his back.
– A skull on his back.
– “Apple Eagle” on his chest for the name of the street he grew up in.
– “DAMU” on his chest, which is a word used by the Bloods gang that means “blood” or “brother”.
– “In Memory Of Rabbit: It’s Up To Me” on his forearm, which is one of the very first tatts Wayne got and one of his favorites. His stepfather Rabbit died when Wayne was young.
Lil Wayne Back Tattoos:
– A prayer on his back.
Lil Wayne Hand Tattoos:
– Has ‘Hot’ and ‘Boy’ on each hand for the rap group he was in at the beginning of his career – Hot Boys.
– “A gun” on his right palm to show he has “a gun in his hand”.
– “The world” on his left palm to show he has “the world in his hands”.
– “SQAD” and “SHIT” across his fingers for the Sqad Up rap group he was a part of earlier in his career.
– The word “TRIGGER” on the index finger of his right hand.
Lil Wayne Leg Tattoos:
– The Boston Red Sox logo on his upper thigh.
– “Young Money” on the inside of his right leg.
– The TRUKFIT logo for his old clothing line brand.
– “Belfast” on his left leg for the street.
Lil Wayne Other Tattoos:
– An image from tip to tail on his penis.
– A checkers board on his bum.
Lil wayne все татуировки
«На эту и на ту» набили множество представителей жанра. Лил Уэйн, Джиган, Шило, МС Ride и другие любители татуировок в нашей статье.
Татуировки – пожалуй, одна из самых актуальных и спорных тем для обсуждения в наши дни. Родители запрещают, молодежь скидывает друг другу эскизы ВК, то и дело обещая всем вокруг, что вот-вот начнут бить свое первое тату.
На самом деле, в условиях нынешнего времени, а именно XXI века, в эпоху, когда старые ценности и моральные устои теряют свою значимость, а на смену им приходят новые нормы поведения, татуировка — самый нейтральный способ самовыражения. За прошедшее лето я обратил внимание, насколько сильно увечился процент татуированных людей. Сейчас, этим никого не удивишь, «нательная живопись» есть у многих, хотя раньше можно было наблюдать лишь людей с «партаками» да тюремными метками. В рэпе, в свою очередь, татуировки всегда считались престижными. Они варьировались по тематике – от принадлежности к бандитским группировкам до банального сценического образа. Представляем вашему вниманию краткий гид по некоторым татуированным рэперам мира.
Не самый известный представитель списка, однако именно он напрямую связан с татуировками. Знакомьтесь, «Исайа Зубозабиратель» – владелец тату-салона «Staring Without Caring». Просто посмотрите на этот огромный кинжал, «пронзающий» его лицо, – образ «зубозабирателя» и «зубодробителя» у артиста выдержан от и до. Принимая во внимание любовь Исайи к дорогим брендам, «гриллзам» и золотым украшениям, можно прийти к выводу, что тату-бизнес – не только развлечение и прихоть, но и прибыльный бизнес. Так что люди, разбирающиеся в коммерческих начинаниях, вполне могут иметь с этого прибыльный доход.
В России татуировки испокон веков считались меткой всех бандитов. Вот и Шило из группы «Кровосток» выглядит как только что откинувшийся с зоны криминальный элемент, несмотря на то, что украшающие его «наколки» не похожи на «зековские». Уверен, с творчеством этой группы знакомы многие, а посему не сомневаюсь в том, что татуировки Антона Шило производят то же впечатление, что и музыкальный репертуар «Кровостока». Шило действительно выглядит как «тот самый персонаж», которым он представляется в своих треках [несмотря на то, что закончил Московское государственное академическое художественное училище].
Его имя говорит само за себя. В коже этого парня действительно достаточно много чернил (ink). Наверное, именно он больше всех «играет» на своем имидже – парень выбрал такой псевдоним не просто так. «Первую татуировку я набил в 16 лет, в салоне, вместе с мамой, по собственному эскизу. У мамы на тот момент было 5 татуировок, так что она не была против». Видимо, любовь к тату у парня прогрессировала с годами, и получилось именно то, что мы можем наблюдать сейчас. Оно и к лучшему. Если именно из татуировок исполнитель черпает вдохновение для создания своих треков – это как минимум необычно.
Владелец лейбла Young Money – человек в некоторой степени эпатажный. Мало кто будет терпеть ту боль, которую приносит процесс нанесения краски тату на чувствительную кожу век. Но Weezyне остановился на этом. Он бил тату на внутренней части губ, за ушными раковинами и черт его знает, где еще. Конечно, некоторые из вещей, которые нанес на себя мистер Картер, выглядят забавно. Однако кто знает – быть может, он не был бы именно тем рэпером, которого мы знаем сейчас, если бы не татуировки, которыми покрыт исполнитель.
Без доли сомнения, образ Young Thug – это образ фрика. Пирсинг в носу, щеке и губах –необычный вариант внешнего вида для рэпера. Но исполнитель идет в ногу со временем, и с уверенностью можно сказать, что он открыт к новым «лукам» и экспериментам над своим стилем. Что говорить, если этот парень набил себе имя Birdman’а — основателя лейбла Cash Money Records — на собственном достоинстве. «Теперь каждый раз, когда все эти бл@!# будут заниматься со мной сексом, они будут знать, что они еба%#@ и с Birdman’ом». Чуть позже после этого заявления артист сказал, что это всего лишь шутка. Сомневаться не будем, но все же от человека вроде Thugger Thugger можно ожидать и такого.
Наконец-то мы добрались до своеобразного «хедлайнера» этого списка. Наверное, победитель в номинации «Глупейшее тату десятилетия». Каждый раз, когда вы слышите имя Гуччи, что вы представляете? Правильно, огромное мороженое, изображенное на правой щеке рэпера. Не уверен, что именно побудило артиста решиться на подобное: быть может, он был самым частым посетителем вагончика с мороженым в детстве, или, того глядишь, мечтал стать продавцом мороженного сам. Тем не менее, он дал всем нам повод тонко его «подколоть» (в момент бифа между Waka Flocka и Gucci Mane первый, недолго думая, назвал свой дисс «Ice Cream»), а его самого трудно спутать с кем-либо другим. Быть может, это только большинству кажется абсурдом, а сам он вкладывал в это сакральный смысл?
Телосложение этого человека буквально располагает к безграничному количеству татуировок. Сказать, что он «забит» до предела, было нельзя сравнительно небольшое время назад – если посмотреть на Джигана сейчас – наверное, «живого места» на нем практически не осталось. Любитель «подкачаться» вполне может себе это позволить. Да и легендарная композиция «Тату» удостоилась его куплета не просто так. Поэтому всем любителям «качалки» и ценителям творчества артиста на заметку – после того, как знатно поработаете над своими формами, не стесняйтесь украсить их большим количеством татуировок.
Человек, который «привык жить в люксе уже с пеленок» наверняка не будет отказывать себе в таком удовольствии, как посещение тату-салона. «На эту и на ту я просто места не найду» — действительно, как и его товарищу Джигану, у Тимати только лицо осталось нетронутым. Что говорить, если сам Владимир Путин, в свое время «отреспектовал» Тиману за его татухи. А вы говорите: «…общество не одобряет».
MC Ride (ex-Death Grips)
Кожа этого исполнителя «несет» гораздо больше смысла, чем у всех остальных. Тело MC Ride буквально «заполнено» оккультной символикой и знаками вуду. Ему не просто идет «блэкворк». Каждая из этих деталей – как отдельная декорация «Комнаты страха». Татуировками экс-вокалиста Death Grips можно пугать детей, доводить до инфаркта бабушек и заставлять церковнослужителей хвататься за крест. Иногда кажется, что тату MC Ride – это полноценная часть творчества распавшегося экспериментального коллектива. Его татуировки такие же пугающие и агрессивные, как большинство треков группы.
Lil Wayne’s 89 Tattoos & Their Meanings
Along with Lil Wayne‘s astounding musical career, many conversations about this famous Rap star have focused on the stunning tattoos that brand his body. In the realm of tattoos and body art, he is an example of this modern medium at the most awe-inspiring. The mixed imagery of his chosen body art is both beautiful and full of meanings. Are you curious about Wayne’s tats and ever wondered what they mean? Well, we got all the tats snaps of his tattoos and their meanings. Check ’em out.
1. 9 Stars tattoo on the Left Side of his Face
Tattoo: 9 stars Tattoos in two rows.
Meaning: Lil Wayne got 9 stars tattooed to the left side of his face. Some of the stars are done in the ultraviolet. These are real UV or glow-in-the-dark tattoos done for a special use in his MTV videos, ‘I am Not a Human Being‘. He seems to have taken to this new tattoo style, so it would not be surprising to see more in the coming years.
2. Flower inside of his Left Ear
Lil Wayne has the flower inked inside of his left ear.
3. MISUNDERSTOOD Tattoo on his left side of his face
Meaning: Lil Wayne has inked his left side of the forehead with the word “MISUNDERSTOOD” which is dedicated to his song, “Misunderstood” from the album “The Carter III” released in 2008. It is also one of his UV tattoos.
4. Young Money Entertainment logo on Left side of Neck
Tattoo: Young Money Entertainment logo
Meaning: Lil Wayne inked the logo of his foundation of Young Money Entertainment and joined Cash Money Records when he was just a young teenager. The label is an imprint of Cash Money Records, which is distributed by Universal.
5. Word “TUNE” near his Left Ear.
Meaning: Lil Wayne has “Tune” tattooed near his ear because it is a nickname his Grandma gave him before she passed away.
6. “Soo Woo” under his Left Ear
Tattoo: “Soo Woo”
Meaning: This tattoo is inked under his left ear in honor of his blood. Lil Wayne is perhaps the most famous Bloods member, and he is never afraid of showing his loyalty to the gang publicly. As you may know, Soo Woo is a kind of gang slogan used by the Bloods members. This tattoo also reminds us of the lethal side and the shady past of Lil Weezy! He was once an active and influential member of the gang, but little do people know about the things Lil Wayne had done as a gangster.
7. Power symbol on his Left face
Lil Wayne has a Power symbol inked on the left side of his face.
8. Lucky Me Tattoo under his Left Ear
Tattoo: Lucky me
Meaning: Wayne has “Lucky Me” tattooed on his neck because it’s the title of his favorite Jay-Z song.
8. 5 Lightning strikes tattoo on His left side of Neck
Lil Wayne added a 5 strikes tattoo and lightning coming from a cloud tattoo under his sideburn. This tattoo is done by Tattoo Artist, Dow Hokoana.
9. Numeral “17” on his left side of Face
Meaning: Lil Wayne has inked 17 on the left side of his face. It represents the 17 th ward of New Orleans, where Wayne grew up.
10. Arabic Script Tattoo above his Left Eyebrow
Tattoo: Arabic words
Meaning: Wayne has got his upper side of his left eyebrow inked with the Arabic script. It’s supposed to read “momma’s boy,” and is tattooed by the Tattoo Artist, Spider.
11. Eye of Providence on his Chin
Wayne got his chin inked with “an eye of Providence” by the Tattoo Artist Spider.
12. W and Wizzy Tattoo on his Right Side of the Neck
Meaning: “W” and the name “Weezy” inked on the right side of his neck which represents his nickname.
13. Fear God on his Eyelids and a “C” between his eyes
Tattoo: “Fear God” and a “C”
Meaning: Lil Wayne has “Fear God” tattooed on his eyelids and a “C” between his eyes. The “C” represents the initial of his mother’s first name – Cita and his last name – Carter.
14. Tribal Symbol on his Left side of Face
Tattoo: Tribal symbol
Meaning: Lil Wayne replaced a teardrop on his face with a tribal symbol. This was because Wayne’s mother told him he had too many tears on his face, so he had to cover one up.
15. 4 Tear Drop on his face
Tattoo: 4 Tear Drops
Meaning: Possibly Wayne’s most controversial tattoo, he says that they represent four people in his family who have died. They’re controversial because a teardrop on the face usually represents someone you’ve killed.. but Wayne has avoided this fact.
16. Numeral 999 tattoo behind his left ear
Wayne has inked numeral 999 behind his left ear.
18. “I M MUSIC” above his Right Eyebrow
Tattoo: “I M MUSIC”
Meaning: Wayne believes that he is music so he got a tattoo reading ‘I AM MUSIC’ above his eyebrow. Amidst all the other louder and angrier tattoos scattered around his body, it’s easy to miss one of his more subtle statements. With three very simple words, he reminds us of his real purpose in life: to entertain.
19. Smiley emoji inside of his Lower Lip
Tattoo: Emoji Smiley “:)”
Meaning: Lil Wayne has an inner lip tattoo too. “The Carter” star inked a small smiley face on the inside part of his lower lip. He got the tattoo sometime back when inner lip tattoos were a popular fashion trend
20. Cracks coming from his Hairline
Meaning: The tattoo also looks like veins protruding out from his forehead or cracks coming from his hairline, indicating a headache or stress. In one of his videos on YouTube, he said that this tattoo is inspired by Frankenstein’s monster.
21. “Fleur-de-lis” Symbol tattoo on his Right Side of Face with Orleans above it.
Tattoo: “Fleur-de-lis” symbol with Orleans written above it
Meaning: Wayne has inked ‘Fleur-de-lis’ New Orleans symbol tattoo on the right side of his face. It is the symbol of the city, New Orleans.
22. Three Dots on his left side of the forehead
Tattoo: 3 Dots in a triangular manner
Meaning: Lil Wayne has 3 dots tattooed near his left eye, which represent “Laugh, Think and Cry”
23. I M PIMP behind his Right Ear
Tattoo: I M PIMP
Meaning: Lil Wayne has “I Am Pimp” tattooed behind his right ear.
24. A Gun Tattoo on his Neck
Tattoo: Gun tattoo
Meaning: Lil Wayne feels a connection to guns. It is unclear whether these references refer to his arrest and subsequent jail time in 2007 for illegal gun possession, him shooting himself with his mom’s gun when he was a kid, a mix of both of these traumatizing experiences, or something about guns we don’t even know about!
25. Death Wish Skateboard, Heart, and an Emoji
Wayne has inked a Deathboard and a little heart beside his right eye.
26. “Imperfect” on Right Face and “hear no evil” inside of Right Ear
Wayne has inked him inside of the right ear with “Hear No Evil” and his right side of the face with ” Imperfect.”
27. Word “BAKED” on his Left side of Forehead
Meaning: Wayne has tattooed the word “BAKED” on the left side of his forehead. He tattooed “Baked” in 2013 to represent the Baker skateboard brand.
28. 5Boro Pigeon Tattoo beside his Right ear
Lil Wayne got the 5Boro pigeon tattooed next to his ear on the right side of his face.
29. Word “Blessed” (Covered)
The word ‘Blessed‘ is one of his neck tattoos that has since been covered with the word ‘You’.
30. LIPS on the Left side of Neck
Lil Wayne tattooed lips on his neck, which only show under ultraviolet light.
31. ‘Map of Africa’ tattoo on his forehead
32. Heartline Tattoo
Tattoo: ‘Heartline’ tattoo near his hairline.
Meaning: Heartline tattoo symbolizes passion, feelings, emotions, love, power, and strength.
33. Tattoo on his forehead
34. Cross Tattoo
Tattoo: ‘Cross’ tattoo on the center of his head.
Meaning: Cross tattoo symbolizes faith and respect for Christianity. It also represents the event of the crucifixion of Jesus. On March 12, 2021, he got this tattoo restored by the tattoo artist, Ivana Belakova.
Lil Wayne getting his ‘cross’ tattoo restored by the tattoo artist, Ivana Belakova, in March 2021
ARMS AND SHOULDERS TATTOOS:
35. “Life’s A Gamble” On His Left Shoulder with the pair of Dice
Tattoo: LIFE’S A GAMBLE with the pair of Dice
Meaning: Lil Wayne has inked a tattoo on his right shoulder. Sometimes the simplest statements speak the loudest. One can only imagine what kind of horror in Lil Wayne’s life must have inspired this tattoo. But it was probably something that made him realize that life was too short to worry about pleasing everybody. Especially those who don’t like tattoos.
36. Words “A GUN” on his Left Palm
Tattoo: A GUN
Meaning: This probably as close to violence that we’ll see Lil Wayne get in public. Whether he was making a statement about the prevalence of gun violence in hip hop or simply being cool, his point is made crystal clear.
37. Words “THE WORLD” on his Right Palm
Tattoo: THE WORLD
Meaning: Wayne has inked his right palm with the word “THE WORLD” but as always with Lil Wayne, the meaning may be left as a mystery. Interesting that the left-hand tattoo shows him with “a gun” in his hand and his other hand says “the world” meaning he has a gun in one hand and the world in the other!
38. “ESPN” tattoo on the backside of his Left Arm
Meaning: The logo of ‘ESPN’ is on the backside of his left arm. ESPN stands for Entertainment and Sports Programming Network, an American cable company that airs sport-related programs 24 hours a day.
39. Word “Steel” on the back of his Left Hand
Lil Wayne has inked “Steel” on the back of the left-hand in cursive handwriting.
40. Word “Concrete” on the back of his Right Hand
Lil Wayne has inked Concrete on the back of his right hand with cursive handwriting.
41. “SQAD” and “SHIT” on the back of his Right and Left Fingers respectively
Tattoo: SQAD and SHIT
Meaning: Wayne has inked words SQAD and SHIT on the back of his fingers of the right and left hand respectively. “Sqad” tattooed on his fingers is for the hip hop group “Sqad Up”, which he joined early in his career.
42. Alien on his Left Tricep
Lil Wayne has got some sort of alien on his left tricep.
43. “HOT BOY” tattoo with a Star and Fire on his Right Arm
Tattoo: “HOT BOY” with a star and fire on it.
Meaning: Lil Wayne “Hot Boy” tattoo with a star and fire, which means you are “hot” from Uptown, New Orleans.
44. Red Swirl Tattoo on his Left Arm
Lil Wayne has a red swirl inked on his left forearm.
45. Cross in Right Tricep
Meaning: This tattoo shows that Lil’ Wayne is a religious man, which has been confirmed by him several times although he rarely raps about his faith
46. “In memory of Rabbit: It’s up to me” on his Right Forearm
Tattoo: “In memory of Rabbit: It’s up to me”
Meaning: this tattoo is for Wayne’s step-father Reginald “Rabbit”, Wayne’s step-father is the man who first got Wayne into drug dealing as a young man. He was the only successful role model Wayne had in his life until he met Birdman,
47. Slim and Baby on his Shoulders
Tattoo: SLIM and BABY
Meaning: Lil Wayne inked “Slim” and “Baby” tattoos on his shoulders in red. Baby and Slim are the CEOs of Cash Money Records, who also brought Wayne up from an early age.
48. Rolls Royce Logo in his Left Front Arm
Wayne has inked the logo of Rolls Royce on his front side of the left upper arm.
49. “Nae” on each Arm
Meaning: “Nae Nae” on each of his forearms which is his daughter, Reginae’s nickname.
50. Green martian on his Left Arm
Tattoo: Green Martian
Meaning: Wayne has inked green martian cartoonish tattoo on his left arm as he says in his song “3peat,” “I am not the same I am a martian”
51. Numerals 504 is his Right Forearm
Meaning: Lil has tattooed numerals 504 as this is the area code of his hometown, New Orleans
52. Numeral “92782” on the Right Arm
Meaning: Lil Wayne tattooed his date of birth over previous tats on his right arm. The bold numbers on his arm represent the date September 27, 1982, the day Weezy was born.
53. “Trina” on wedding finger covered with the Chinese symbol.
Tattoo: Trina (covered with the Chinese symbol now)
Meaning: Lil Wayne has inked his ex-name Trina on the wedding ring but now has covered with some Chinese symbol after they parted their ways away.
54. “Shake Junt ! ” on his Hand and “Skateboard” on his Wrist
Lil Wayne tattooed “SHAKE JUNT !“ on his hand and a skateboard on his wrist.
55. TRIGGER on his Right Index Finger
Lil Wayne has inked TRIGGER on his index finger of the right hand.
56. “HOT BOY” on Backside of Each Hand
Tattoo: “HOT BOY”
Meaning: Lil Wayne has “Hot” and “Boy” tattooed on his hands for the hip hop group he was part of early in his music career called “Hot Boys”
57. Bird for a Birdman on Right Biceps
Meaning: Wayne inked a Bird on his right biceps in honor of Birdman, who signed him to Cash Money records.
58. “THUGGED” on Right Arm
Wayne has inked the word “THUGGED” on the right bicep near his Rolls Royce Tattoo.
59. A Microphone on his Left Arm
Meaning: Wayne has inked a Microphone on his left arm which represents his music love and rapping.
60. “Loyalty” & “I Be Power” on his right bicep
Wayne has tattooed “Loyalty” and “I Be Power ” on his right bicep.
61. A marijuana leaf near the wrist of his left arm
Wayne has inked a Marijuana leaf on his left wrist which intensifies his addiction or to weed in his past and present.
62. “Lauren” on his Right Forearm (Covered)
Meaning: Wayne has inked “Lauren” to show his love for Lauren London that has a very long history that was later covered up with “Carter”
63. A star on his Right Forearm
Lil Wayne has a Star tattooed on his Right Forearm
64. Barbed wire in his Upper Right Bicep
Tattoo: Barbed wire
Meaning: The rapper has several barbed wire tats all over his body, including his upper bicep.
CHEST AND STOMACH TATTOOS:
65. Wings on his Each Side of the Chest with stars above the wings
Meaning: Wayne a tattoo of a wing on his entire side, starting from his chest and ending at his waist.
66. Red Star tattooS on the top of his Chest
Tattoo:5 Red Stars
Meaning: The rap artist has 5 red stars, which stands for ‘five-star blood’.
67. SIKK F**K tattoo on his Right Chest Area
Lil Wayne has a SIKK F**K tattoo inked near to the red star on his ride side of the chest.
68. BM and JR on each side of the Naval
Tattoo: BM and JR
Meaning: Wayne inked BM and JR on each side of his Naval.“BM JR” stands for Birdman Junior. This shows Lil’ Wayne’s feelings toward Birdman, a New Orleans rapper who took Wayne under his arm when he was 11 years old.
69. A skull in the Upper Right side of his Chest
Wayne has inked a Skull on the upper side of the chest.
70. Bang Bang” the top of his chest
Tattoo: BANG BANG
Meaning: Lil Wayne has inked BANG BANG on the chest in memory of his lost step-father who was shot to death.
71. CASH MONEY on his Stomach
Tattoo: CASH MONEY
Meaning: Wayne has inked CASH MONEY on his stomach which is the label of his record.
72. “17″ on his Abs
Tattoo : Numeral 17
Meaning: Lil has inked 17 on his abs which represents the 17th ward of New Orleans where he grew up.
73. MOB on his Chest
Meaning: Wayne has inked big block letter MOB on his chest which stands for Money Over b****.
74. “Cause They Breed Envy ” on his Chest
Wayne has inked the writing”Cause They Breed Envy” below his MOB tattoo.
75. “DAMU” on his Chest
Meaning: Wayne inked “Damu” (Swahili word meaning blood-like) in red ink between the letters in “MOB” representing his Blood gang ties.
76. “Piru” on his Chest
Meaning: “Piru” (first Blood set out of Los Angeles, CA) in red-inked above a red skull that’s placed overtop “Cash Money” & “17″ to show his affiliation with the blood gang.
77. “Apple & Eagle” on the Lower Left Abdomen
Tattoo: “APPLE EAGLE”
Meaning: Wayne has inked Apple and Eagle on his lower left side of his abdomen representing the streets he grew up in New Orleans
78. “R.I.P TB” on his Stomach
Lil Wayne has inked R.I.P. TB direct above the navel.
79. A plastic Army Man on his Back
Lil Wayne has a plastic army man tattoo inked on his back.
80. An outline of Louisiana on his Lower Back
Tattoo: Map of Louisiana
Meaning: Lil Wayne has a map of Louisiana tattooed on his back, which is the state he was born and brought up in.
81. A Skull on his Upper Back
Lil Wayne got some sort of skull tattooed on his back.
82. “BIBLE VERSE” on his Back
Meaning: Nothing says “menacing” as somebody with the word of The Lord inked on his back in strong powerful lettering. It symbolizes somebody who’s not afraid to die. But in Lil Wayne’s case it very likely also symbolizes somebody who’s not afraid to live.
83. “Young Money” tattoo on his Right Leg
Tattoo: Young Money
Meaning: Lil Wayne has “Young Money” tattooed on his right leg, which is the name of the label he founded.
84. “ BELFAST” on his Left Leg
Meaning: “Belfast” is tattooed on Wayne’s left leg, which is for Belfast Street in New Orleans.
85. “Lucky Me” tattoo on his Right Leg
Tattoo: Lucky me
Meaning: Lil Wayne has a verse from Jay-Z’s “Lucky Me” song tattooed on his right leg.
86. Aliens on his Left and Right Knee
Wayne got some sort of aliens on both knees.
87. “TRUKFIT” logo on his Right Leg
Tattoo: Trukfit logo
Meaning: Lil Wayne got the logo of his clothing line, TRUKFIT, tattooed on his lower leg.
88. Colorful Checker Board tattoo on his Buttocks
Wayne has inked his buttocks with a colorful checkerboard. This tattoo is done by Tattoo Artist, Dow Hokoana.
89. Undefined Tattoo on his Private Part
Wayne has also inked his Private part with an undefined tattoo which is again done by Tattoo Artist, Dow Hokoana.